There are several themes that can be used to paint and decorate every area of your kid’s room. Bring your kid’s room to life by using bright and bold colours. The chairs and other furniture should have contrasting colours to tone down the room.
Theme for painting your kid’s walls
Capture your kid’s wild imagination by using vibrant colours. Some of the themes you can use on your kid’s wall include;
- Bird time stories and talking birds.
- Wild animals such as the lion king of the jungle.
- Water world where you paint the wall to look like a sea with fish and other animals in the water.
- Butterflies will also look awesome on your kid’s wall.
Themes for painting your kid’s ceiling
Paint the ceiling with colour themes that will put your kid to sleep since the kid will most likely be staring at the ceiling before sleep. Some of these themes include;
- Outer space such as stars and the moon.
- You can also use paints that glow in the dark.